Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Year and already 3 months into it

Wow. Blogging is really not going to be a top priority I see. Well let me backtrack a little to my last post. The kids a had a great Christmas and we left Christmas Eve to go to Louisiana and see family and friends down there. While we were in David had some interviews and when we returned to Missouri; he got the call regarding a new Job. He took the job with Farmer's Insurance. February was a busy month for us. Getting David ready to leave for Louisiana and going to see the dentist just about wore me out. I did have my scan done and got great news that I am cancer free as of now. And I am hoping it stays that way. Kaylee had to have two crowns put on her teeth and they had to put her out for that. Skyler is going to have to have two crowns and two teeth filled as well. David left Feb 25th and the kids and I are still here until they finish school, then we will make the move down there. But in a nut shell that is our life in a few sentences.

Photobucket

No comments: