Tuesday, March 29, 2011

2nd post this month

Wow! Two posts in one month hard to believe. But things are going pretty good. The kids and I have been doing good on our own. We actually have a routeine down. They haven't asked too much about David, but Kaylee did break down yesterday and started crying and saying she missed her daddy. I had to remind her that he will be back at the end of May. We did get sick a couple of weeks ago and had like a 24 hour thing. Not really sure what it was but the kids threw up and I just got a very upset stomach. But I was glad to see it go out of our house. Now we all have colds. We had beautiful weather last week, but then it got cold again and my cold has been hanging around for about a week. I did take the kids to get their pictures taken. Kaylee will be 5 soon and it's just too hard to believe so here are some of her, and she looks so grown up:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Here is one of Skyler:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and here is my favorite of them together:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am going to throw a birthday party for Kaylee next Saturday on the 9th of April for the little girls in her class and her. We are doing a lalaloopsy theme. I need to get to work on the toothpicks that go in the cupcakes. I can't find anyone on ebay or etsy to make them, so I am hoping I can pull it off. I made her invitations and was told they were really cute. Have a good day!

No comments: