Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ready for the weekend!

I have to say that I am sooooo ready for Friday. This week hasn't gone slow...but it does seem like it is taking forever in a way. David and I on Friday are going to go see 17 again! I am so excited about this one. It looks fun. I haven't seen a great movie in a long time and I am hoping that this is one of them! Out next week that I want to see is Obsessed and Fighting with Channing Tatum and he is just so yummy to look at, but the movie does look good too. I doubt that we will be able to see the last two just because of money, but I def want to see 17 again. It looks like one of those make you feel good kind of movies.

I think I am still tired from Kaylee's party this past weekend. I just have not seemed to get enough sleep yet. I don't get up until 7 but still am just soooo tired in the mornings. Today when I got the mail I got a flyer from Children's Place and saw a cute shirt that I want to get Skyler. I still need to get Kaylee some play shirts and a pair or two of capris. She has nice shirts to go out in...but no real play shirts to wear around the house. So that will be what I am going to be doing on Friday.

I ordered some stuff for Skyler from Crazy8.com a little while ago and sent almost all of it back because of sizing issues. Their sizes run HUGE!! Well I called the girl last Thursday and she said that they processed my refund on the 3rd and that I should have it by the 13th. Well it is still no in my bank account. So I am going to be giving them a call. It is just kind of frustrating that a lot of places can give you a refund immediately, but this one can't. I don't mind waiting...but I would like it to be in there when they say that it is going to be in there.

I took some pretty cute pics of the kids today and I am waiting to take some more this weekend. I have my sisters SLR camera and LOVE it! So I will try to get some pics posted soon.

No comments: