Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Kaylee's Birthday





It was a pretty nice weekend. We went to my grandpa's brother's 50th Wedding Anniversary and the food was really good and it was nice. A lot of people I did not know...but several I did. My grandpa is one of 9 kids and only 4 are still alive. That would be my Grandpa's brother Vernon, Irvin, Catherine and grandpa. Before today I only knew that there were 6, see parents don't always tell you everything. He lost his sister Elma several years ago and about 2 years before that he lost his brother Tony.

Yesterday Kaylee was sooo excited! As you can tell in the pics above. Skyler would not for the life of her let her open her own presents. So she really didn't have a reaction to anything. But when we got home she was super excited about everything. The kids of course got a lot of candy. The Easter Bunny was pretty good to them. I am still tired from yesterday!

No comments: