Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Kaylee

Yep she is 3 today! I just can't believe it. We have lots of things going on this weekend. We are going to my grandfather's brothers 50th wedding anniversary today. And then on the way back I have to pick up sissy's cake. She wanted Care Bears. I figured it is better to pick it up today then tomorrow and have to make a special trip to get it. Then Sunday of course is Easter and we are celebrating Kaylee's birthday! I can't wait. She is so excited and keeps saying she can't wait. She cracks me up!

Today Skyler and her got Easter stuff from Kinlea. They were in Heaven! We gave Kinlea her Easter basket and she is so funny because when she gets happy she squeals. Normally it is a very squealy day here but today was even more so. Then the kids and I put together Taylor, Ashtyn's and Jordan's Easter things, and the kids kept asking where theirs were. I got theirs put together while they were napping. I have them hidden. Kaylee's getting a small toy for hers and Skyler is getting a Cars Hauler Truck from the movie cars. He will be excited.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: