Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good Saturday!




Well it is just a little after midnight here. David and I went to Columbia today but we did not wind up seeing 17 again. More my idea than his. I got this coupon from TGIFridays in my email and it was $10 off any purchase. We ate for WAY less than what it would of costs to go see a movie. I love TGIFriday's. The food is just so good. Then we went on a little shopping spree. Not much just a little. We hit up Khols and Kaylee still needed some play shirts for the summer and I picked up two at $4.80 each, and I also picked up a shirt for $6 for Skyler. Then we headed over to Children's Orchard and I got Kaylee a pair of denim capris and denim gauchos for $7 each. Children's Orchard is a second hand store. You can sell your clothes to them for money or take store credit. Then we went to the mall and headed to The Children's Place. I got Skyler two shirts that are so cute!! Then we went to Wal-Mart to get the groceries. Well I guess all the Wal-Marts around here discontinued Dual Action Spray and Wash, so I had to wind up going back to Target and picking it up. I live by that stain remover and will not use anything else. It works WONDERS!!

I am going back to Columbia today. I want to pick up a pair of shorts for Skyler and have to return a movie we rented. I also want to look for a couple more play shirts for Kaylee as well and return a few items that I keep forgetting to take. I have no big plans for today so it will be nice to just take my time.

Here are some new pics of the kiddos. I love the one of Skyler kissing Kaylee, normally he would be hitting her in this instance, but something came over him. I have been using my sisters SLR and love it. The only thing is I can't figure out how to use some of the features.

No comments: