Sunday, March 22, 2009

Still sick

Man! Kaylee and I went to the doctors on Friday and we have just something viral. She didn't say what just that it is going around. I am still sick and I hate it. Kaylee is finally over hacking her lungs out, which I tried every cough medicine known to man which nothing worked. She is running around playing today. But yesterday all she did was sleep. She is still coughing but not as bad. I still have a head cold and it is miserable! My eyes are red and I am sneezing like crazy. I hope I am over this by the time that we leave for Louisiana. I am so ready and excited to go!

Yesterday I got all their underwear, socks, sleeping clothes and bathing suits together. I figured by today I would have everything ready to be packed. It will be so much easier to do all that now then later. I am going to pack my stuff up tomorrow and I hope that David will do the same thing. Although he is a procrastonator, but he only has until the end of Tuesday to do it b/c he has somewhere to be for his job Wednesday and Thursday. So he really doesn't have a choice in the matter.


We were suppose to go to my cousins sons birthday today...but since I am still not feeling well and Kaylee still is coughing I think we are going to stay right at home today. My head is killing me. I have so much pressure behind my eyes it is miserable! I am glad that spring is here but everytime it comes I get these terrible head colds. This will probably be my last post till we get back and I am sure I will have a ton of pictures to share.

No comments: