Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twilight???

Ok so I now several of you have heard the huge buzz about Twilight. I have never read the books or saw the movie till last night. All the ladies are raving about it, so I was excited to rent it and watch it. So I was expecting this epic romance between Bella and Edward and just a wonderful movie in general. It was a HUGE disappointment!!!! The movie was very slow moving to start off with...but I stuck with it. Ok I understand the romance between Bella and Edward but it was nothing that makes you want to see this movie over and over. Soooo many people talked this movie up and that they had seen it over and over. My question is why? I was just disappointed. Am I the only one that feels like this?

Anyways we are so ready to go. It has been raining cats and dogs here lately. That is my little rant for this morning.

No comments: