Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is it really over?



The weekend just goes by too fast. Seems like it just turns Friday evening and BOOM it's Monday again. The kiddos got back about 9 this am and I was still asleep. I heard mom banging on the door. I bet I could sleep forever if given the chance. Kaylee was in such a good mood today and let me take some very cute pics of her! They are above. She was in the mood to, she said "mommy can I take pictures?" and I looked at her and was like "YES!!" So she was a posing away. Skyler does not like the camera so much I think he just had too much when he was a baby. It's hard to believe that Skyler will be 5 this year and Kaylee in just 40 days will be 3! Where does the time go? I can remember being in the hospital with both of them just like it was yesterday.

Tonight David and I watched Nights in Rodanthe, finally. It was soooooo good. Kind of makes you feel good...but still sad.

No comments: