Saturday, February 28, 2009

Updated look

My blog got a wonderful new makeover again. Thanks again to Ashley at SMG, she is the best! She really never ceases to amaze me each time! The kids stayed at grandmas yesterday, and I went grocery shopping. I picked up two shirts for Kaylee at the children's place and love them and they were on sale. This is the first purchase at Children's place besides Kaylee's hat that I have made in over TWO YEARS. Normally I don't like their stuff, I shopped for Skyler there all the time when he was a baby...but once he hit the two stage they started changing their style to more of a hippie kind of look and I lost interest. I went to go get a few shirts at Old Navy that I had seen online that I liked...but they did not have them in, hopefully next week. I think purple, brown, orange, yellow and green are going to be big this summer. Poor Skyler I haven't found anything that I like for him yet...but the season is just beginning. I also saw a cute dress at Target yesterday and think I might take back Kaylee's easter dress and get her this one. It's white with a blue border design at the very bottom.

Today the kids came home and Kaylee & I were looking at the Tinkerbell party supplies online and we stumbled upon My Little Pony stuff and that is all she wrote. So we will be having a My Little Pony party. She loves My Little Pony's, she really likes the Newborn Cuties in that collection, so we might put that on her list and let people know what she would like. She has seen the commercials on tv and she likes the So Many Suprises Dora the explorer and wants those along with the newborn cuties too. I can remember just last year she had no interest in girl stuff and now she loves them. So I am happy that she has finally found something she likes. She also likes Blue Clue's and Yo Gabba Gabba! The baby I watch loves Yo Gabba Gabba as well. Mom sasys the two babies she watches loves it as well. Must just be something about the program. I know so many songs by heart from that show.

Tonight we went to eat with Kelley and Joe. Joe's house is haunted, so Ghost Hunters is at his house tonight until a little after midnight. I am not sure when it will air...but I am curious to see it. Joe has said that he was sleeping one night and something pulled him half way off his bed. My sister has said that something had set down on her foot one night. They don't have any animals except for outside. Anyway Skyler was insistant on going to Joe's and wound up upset and crying so he would up talking grandma into letting him and sissy say the night again. So it should be pretty quiet around here tonight.

No comments: