Thursday, February 26, 2009

Exhausted!!

That is about all I can say right now! This week is going fast...but I am so exhausted right now. I have been in bed by 10 and get up at 6, but still am just too tired. My belly has been kind of sore the past couple of days I wonder if it has anything to do with that?

We thought we were going to owe on our taxes but we actually get a little something back so not too bad. I have to take pictures of Kaylee's clothes from last year and list them on ebay, hopefully get them or some of them listed on Sunday. Her clothes are in such excellent condition and most are gymboree...there are some dresses, shorts and shirts that came from Target, Old Navy or Kohl's. I wish I did not have to part with them...but she is just too tall. I even tried on the dresses and she is just too tall for them. Now once again like every year you have to start over to find clothes and it bums me out this year like it did the year before b/c I loved everything she had last year. Oh well. Boy clothes just don't do that well on ebay except if they are Gymboree and I buy more polo shirts for Skyler and I love Old Navy's so that is where I shop for him at. We know a lady that buys our boy clothes and just let her know about them...so I hope we can get them sold to her. One thing...if you didn't know...I am a nut when it comes to my kids clothes. I use dual action spray n wash for their stains on their clothes and will swear by it. I make sure all stains are out before they go into the dryer, that is how their clothes stay in such good condition.

Well I guess it's ok to mention now...the big news that I couldn't share before now...my sister is pregnant!! I am excited for her. She is kind of indifferent about it. Wasn't expecting it...but she and Joe were planning on getting married this year before they knew about the baby. They both can financially help with the baby, and Joe is a great guy. My sister really got a good one this time. Taylor is excited about being a big sister and this is Joe's first. Both he and Kelley have been married before, Kelley had Taylor with her ex...but Joe didn't have any kids with his first wife. Joe is very happy. The did get "officially" engaged this past weekend. The funny thing is I was the first to know besides Joe of course and then she told mom, and grandma...but she didn't tell dad till Monday. Dad I think was more caught off guard than anything. Kelley was going to tell him in person...but dad wasn't there when she was getting ready to leave so she called him and told him first that Joe and her had gotten engaged and dad said "congrats" and then she told him that she was pregnant and all dad said was "oh". If you knew my parents you would understand. When they found out I was pregnant with Skyler (and grant you I was married) they respond with oh my goodness. But once the baby gets here they get excited. And mom when she found out I was having a boy she was like "I can't believe you are having one of those crazy little boys"...but her and Skyler are inseparable. I for one LOVE babies...so I am super excited, especially since I will be watching him/her. She is due in October, so I guess I will be having a baby shower to plan for, she says she doesn't want one...but it has been almost 9 years since Taylor and she has nothing for a baby. I told her this is Joe's first and besides that I want to. It might have to be a suprise one though!

No comments: