Monday, March 2, 2009

I think I would of smacked him!!

Oh man! So I just got done watching the Bachleor and after watching after the rose, I think I could of reached through the tv and seriously smacked him in the face!! How do you do that to someone? How do you propose and then take it back and then in the same sentence say I want to be with the girl I let go? All I have to say is he better watch out b/c a little old lady is going to see him on the street and take her purse and sock him in the head with it! I am so heated over this. My husband was sitting beside me on the couch and as soon as that happened, you could see him slowly moving away from me.

Other than that today was pretty quiet. The kids weren't too bad. I fixed the kids chicken quesadillas, they love them. Well today nobody wanted to eat theirs. I also bought mozerella sticks and no one would eat them. I tried them both and they were good. So I am not sure what is going on. A lady from David's work sent home Banana Nut Bread and Kaylee has been eatting that up. Skyler says he doesn't like it. He is the more picky one of the two. I also fixed spaghetti for supper well he kept saying he didn't like it. So I told him that I was not fixing anything else. Kaylee ate all of hers and Skyler decided that he like it and he ate it all. Kids I tell ya!

No comments: