Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is it almost Friday yet??

That is what I feel like today. I think this week has just dragged on. I love my kids...but tonight I think I am ready to ship them out! Skyler since Tuesday has been complaining of his stomach hurting, and he hasn't run a fever, hasn't thrown up and he has been eatting. Not a ton but eating regular food. I called the doctor and they said that there really isn't much that they could do since he doesn't have any of the other symptoms. I am not sure what he had for snack at school on Monday but it have have not set right with him. But today he complained a little...not as much as yesterday.

Kaylee is doing so well on the potty. She hasn't peed her diaper during the night or during nap time since Saturday. I am so proud of her. And a big plus is NO MORE DIAPERS!! Man is that a good feeling or what?

The two little kiddos that I watch Kailyn who is 2, she use to go to another babysitter and her mom would said that about 5 blocks from her baby sitters house she would starting crying immediately. Well her she calls me "momma" and hugs me all the time. Her mom says she loves it here and one night at her house she got in trouble with her dad and he sent her to her room. Well her mom goes up finds her with a Wal-Mart sack putting toys and clothes in it and she asks her "what are you doing?" She replied "Going to Shauna's, I tired of daddy". I thought that was sooo cute. I am glad that she likes coming here.

Kinlea is 8 months and I get hugs from her. When she comes in, in the morning she is all smiles and so excited to see everyone. She will look over for me and smiles real big. She can go from not eating at home and not feeling well, to coming here and being happy and eating all the food her mom brings her. They both are just happy kiddos. Kinlea and Skyler have a very special bond! She adores him, why I am not quite sure...but he loves her just as much back. They will be sitting on the floor together and she will reach over and hug him, or he will do it to her. It's sooo cute!!

No comments: