Friday, March 13, 2009

Wow am I bad for what?

I haven't posted in over a week. I have been semi busy. We just got our tax refund back today and tomorrow I am going to St. Louis Mills (and outlet center) to go do some shopping. I am so ready too. I have not been anywhere except Columbia since October and am ready to get out for a day. I am stopping in Burlington Coat Factory, Carters, Gap Outlet, Old Navy Outlet, Gymboree Outlet and the Children's Place Outlet for sure.

I did get my clothes listed on ebay. I just hope they sell. I am going to round up Skyler's clothes and take them to the place that buys kids clothes. I have been really tired lately and do not know why. I think I need to get my butt to bed at a better time though!

We are going to Louisiana here in two weeks! And I am so ready to go! Kaylee turns 3 on April 11th and we are going to have a birthday party for her while we are in. So that should be fun. I am meeting up with several friends while we are in and they both have kiddos the kids ages. But that is about all that has really happened around here lately.

No comments: