Friday, February 13, 2009

Today was pretty quiet. Our pc once again had the power source go out in it in less than 3 weeks. So we got it fixed today and it is back up and running. The kids and I made Red Velvet cupcakes this morning. They love to help. Of course Skyler got lots of candy at his party at school. Kelley was going to take Kaylee up to Taylor's party at school but Kaylee was too tired and did not want to go. Then she got mad later when Kelley showed up again and then she wanted to go. The kids are down at the parents tonight...so it is just me. And it is very nice and quiet.

I did a no-no today. I took Skyler to school today, his school is like a mile from the house. But I am paying for it now. My side is killing me. I am not suppose to drive...but I feel like I am going crazy in this house! I think it upset my stomach b/c it has not been to good since. So I won't be doing that again.

I have a huge thing that I want to share...but I have to wait. Something that I am excited about and happy. So stayed tuned for the first of next month!!!

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I wish everyone a great one. I am going to try to get some cute pics of the kiddos...but they tend not to like the camera anymore...can't say that I blame them I took soooooo many when they were little. I did want to share this pic of Kaylee, it makes me sad. I so miss when she was this little!
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: