Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Dad brought the kids home around 9 this morning. And needless to say they were full of energy. Since I have had my surgery they know that I can't really correct them. So they pull anything they can and it gets more frustrating by the day. When they first got home they were good and I gave them their Valentine's stuff. But about a couple hours after being home they were just bad! Kaylee was screaming at the top of her lungs and crying since I told her that she couldn't have any more candy and that went on for well over a half hour. Skyler would not listen and kept hitting and being mean to Kaylee. He has been quick to tell me a stern "no" lately. So I had to call mom and have her come up and get Skyler again for the night. When they are seperated they really listen. Kaylee was soooooo extremely good after Skyler left to go to moms. It just amazes me. I love my kiddos but right now they are too much for me to handle on my own. David is off tomorrow through Wednesday so I will have help and they listen to him.

I watched on TV today sappy girly movies. They were on USA I watched How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Sweet Home Alabama and The Break Up. I loved watching them again and Kaylee sat right beside me and watched as well. Here are some pics from today and I hope everyone had a great day!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: