Thursday, January 1, 2009

The New Year has begun!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's so hard to believe that it is a start of a New Year. The kids and I had a good time last night. We played Wii with Taylor. Joe fried fish and Kelley made mac and cheese. Then mom had fruit and fruit dip, veggies and dip, little smokies wrapped in buns and rotelle dip and cheese. The kids snacked all night and ran around at Joe's and Kelley's like crazy. They love going up and down the stairs at his house. Then we left around 9:30 and went to grandma's and grandpa's and went to sleep. We did not see the new year come in. I am just way to tired for that anymore. Yesterday I got Kaylee's hair cut and I love it. I think it is so cute. The curls were getting way to hard to manage. She has super fine hair and gets a ton of rats in it. She did great getting her hair cut! And here she is now:

Photobucket

Kaylee and I went to get groceries b/c I decided that I have kids tomorrow and I am not going anywhere. I also ordered their valentine's shirts tonight from Gap. I just hope that it doesn't take forever to get them in. Usually if I order it today it will be here by Friday of next week at the latest. That is what I am hoping b/c I am getting their pictures taken next Saturday for Valentine's day. We didn't get Christmas pictures taken this year and so I decided taht we will get their pics taken for v-day.

I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and a good New Years Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: