Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Out with the old and in with the new!

This just doesn't seem possible does it? The year already being gone! Seriously where did it go. I know they say the older you get the faster it goes...but I think I define it by the number of kids that I have and how busy I stay. Just doesn't seem real. I am blogging tonight because tomorrow the kids and I are going to my sisters and her significant others to celebrate and then we are staying at mom and dads. So we won't make it back till Jan 1st. The weather was so nice Sunday, Monday and half of today and now it's getting cold again. It really made me wish for spring and have spring fever. It's suppose to be cold tomorrow. I don't want to drive with the kids on the road and end up in an accident...just in case. David has to work tomorrow and New Years day. He doesn't get any holidays off at all. He even worked Christmas eve 3pm-1am and Christmas day 6pm-12am. I wish he could go tomorrow...but I know he can't.

This year some things I accomplished and some I didn't fair too well on...but in 2009 it can only get better right? This year was a great one and next year will be even better. To all of you HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: