Friday, December 26, 2008

The day after the jolly man in a red suit stopped by...

Whew! That is about all I can say. So I was up late the night before Christmas making sure everything was in order and I didn't forget anything. I thought that I would let the kids sleep till 7:30. As long as it's quiet they don't wake up until then, and seeing that David didn't get off work till midnight I figured he could get some sleep that way. Well I was WRONG! He woke us all up at 6 in the morning. At that point I wanted to knock him out! I was sooooo tired. But we went on to opening presents and the kids had a great time! We video taped it this year. We got the video camera to work...so David did the video camera and I did the camera. We told the kids that one would go at a time and Kaylee piped up and held up her pointing finger and said "Me First". It was soooooo cute! We got it on video. But thankfully they opened up their presents one after then other and waited for the other to get done. Kaylee opened up her gift from Skyler a TINI PUPPINI and a carrying case for it. Then she opened up her gift from us a Fancy Nancy Doll. From Santa she got a Baby Alive doll, some Bratz dolls, Littlest Pet Shop stuff and her Caring Corners Dollhouse and accessories for it. She loves the dollhouse.

Skyler got a Wall-E from Kaylee, and Spike the Ultra Dinosaur from us which he begged for and now is scared of it and will not have anything to do with it. Oh my. And from Santa he got a Handy Manny Truck, a Leapster and a couple games, some Cars stuff, and a screaming Banshee. They both were playing with Kaylee's dollhouse after I put everything on it. The main thing that I don't like about it...is the stickers fall off of it and the rooms aren't a little bit deeper. I like that it's compact and can fold up easily...but there are some things that could be a little better...but Kaylee loves it all the same. But they both got coloring books and colors as well.

We got down to moms and Kaylee got a Tinkerbell kitchen that she is playing with non-stop, some shirts, Littlest Pet Shop stuff and a Cabbage Patch kid. Skyler got a Walkin' Talkin' McQueen, some shirts, a Mack Truck and some cars stuff and Sarge. Then from Aunt Kelley, Taylor and Joe Kaylee got some dollhouse stuff and since Taylor drew her name she got Littlest Pet Shop toy. Skyler got a fishing game and some cars. From Grandma Gerry and Paw Paw Frank Kaylee got Littlest Pet Shop and Skyler got Lightning Storm. From Aunt Tootsie Kaylee got a book with a cd player of Disney Princess' and Skyler got two pillows McQueen and Mator. Then from Ashtyn Skyler got Crayola Color Wonder Magic Light Brush. Whew! I think I got it all. Some stuff is still in it's package. I have no idea where we are going to put this all.
Here is a slide show of Christmas! Enjoy!:

No comments: