Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Been awhile....

Well since my last post anyways. Skyler and I got sick this past weekend and I am so glad that I am starting to feel better! The crazy thing is neither Kaylee nor David got it! I started not feeling good Friday and then right after the girls left I started throwing up. Mom and dad came to get the kids since I wouldn't be able to take care of them. And then Skyler came back Saturday morning and he started throwing up. But he was only sick for about 3 hours most and then he was up running around right after.

Kaylee is going to be 3 in 3 months!! Where has the time gone. Geez it just doesn't seem possible! She has seen Barbie's new Thumbelina's and loves them so she will be getting them for her Birthday. This is what Barbie Blooming Thumbelina looks like:
Photobucket
And then she has several friends like Tinkerbell does. Kaylee thinks that she is tinkerbell. But they are very pretty.
This is what her cake is going to look like:
Photobucket

I start planning Birthday's about 3 months in advance to make sure that I don't forget anything and I am a huge planner. I have always been like that.

Next Monday I go see the doctor who is going to take out my spleen. So I am excited to finally find out the date of my surgery. It will be a weight lifted!

No comments: