Sunday, January 25, 2009

2 days to go...

I am counting down the days till surgery time. It is so close! I just worry about the kids. I think David is going to have the most problem with Kaylee. She is such a momma's girl and doesn't know what to do without me. I just hope that everything goes smoothly. Friday the kids spent the night at grandmas and they got home yesterday and immediately started to fight! I wanted to pull my hair out. They drive me nuts with the fighting.

Last night we went to eat with Kelley, Joe and Taylor. We had pizza at pizzhut and the kids were gobbling it down like they hadn't ate in a day or so. Kelley ordered Chocolate Dunkers and the kids were in love. Kaylee's jeans did not fair to well in the event. Kaylee has a thing that everytime she sees Joe she hides and literally will not get off my leg. I don't know what her problem is...but hopefully she will get over it. Skyler loves Joe...and believe me Joe puts up with all things from Skyler.

Today we went out to see grandma Gerry and pawpaw Frank like we do every Sunday. The kids love them so much and enjoy going out to see them. I want them to spend as much time as possible because they are their great grandparents and I know they are getting older and want them to remember fun times with them. I never knew my great grandparents, so I am glad the kids have this time with them. Of course grandma Gerry gives them every little thing they want.
Tonight we are going down to moms to eat. I had planned on cooking lasagna...but it can wait one more day. That way David won't have to cook anything on Tuesday. He can just reheat and eat. I know I am going to have to get clothes out for each day and have a list of instructions.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: