Monday, January 26, 2009

New look

I love my new blog look. Ashley at SMG made it, and she did such an awesome job!

I found out today that I am suppose to be at the hospital at 9 in the morning. So that gives me a little more time in the morning to get some stuff done. I am not sure how the kids are going to do while I am gone, but I am hoping good. I accomplished a lot today. Did all laundry and hung up the clothes, did the dishes and cleaned out the bathroom. I have been looking at project 365 and I would love to do it...but the reality is that I just don't have the time and I don't take pictures every day. I am making lasagna for dinner and that way they have something for tomorrow to eat. So not sure when I will be back blogging but I doubt too soon! Wish me luck!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: