Saturday, October 11, 2008

So I had to jump on here and say that SMG is just awesome! They made my blog for me for free! You can go check them out here:
http://smgraphics.proboards46.com/index.cgi
You have to make an account. Ashley did an amazing job and I just want to say thank you to her. They also do myspace layouts for free as well. And they are amazing. Go check out the amazng ladies!

Also I am going to vote for the first time in I don't know how long this year. The only problem I have NO clue who I am going to vote for. I feel like I don't know enough about either canidate. We need someone who is going to change things and we need it really bad right now...but I am not sure that Obama is the one to do it. And there is just something that I don't like about McCain. Am I the only one that feels like this? The economy has hit and all time low and something is going to have to give. The only good thing out of this is that gas is going down and going down quick. In a mater of three days I saw it jump down 30 cents. I do have to say that I like both canidates running for vice president. So right now I am stumped!

No comments: