Saturday, October 11, 2008





Ok so the week has been a busy one. And so I am glad to see Saturday here. Yesterday I started bleeding...having had my peroid two weeks ago this is very abnormal for me especially since I have never had two at any point since I started my peroid. So I went to see the dr yesterday and they drew blood. They called me this am and said that everything was fine. But to me that is not an answer. Since I am bleeding from where I am a hysterectomy could be needed I was told. However, this is a flat NO for me! I am not going to let someone decide my fate. If I can have kids again and we want to then I want to have that option. So right now we are still not sure what is going on totally. I will be so glad when this all ends and we have an answer!


Anywho David and I went to the doctor and the kids were at mom and dads yesterday so we decided to go out and eat. Which I can say we have not done since July (our 5 year anniversary). It was nice and quiet for a change...except for the people with the kid that was screaming. We both looked at each other and started laughing b/c that kid is normally ours!

Skyler stays at grandmas but Kaylee (sissy...this is her nickname and if you see sissy in other posts you will know who I am refering too) will not! She keeps asking for me until my parents just about pull their hair out. She is a BIG momma's girl!


I am glad to see October here. It is going to start being cool and right now the mornings and nights are so it's nice! I took advantage of the cool weather this am. I got some pics of the kids in Saints jerserys. We are hoping that they win tomorrow. And thank goodness they are going to have another kicker now. So the pics are above. They are growing so fast I just can't believe it.


Well David hit 30 on Sept 8th and on Tuesday (the 14th) I will hit 29. To me age is just another number. I don't think it bothers me like it does some. However, I don't know how I got so old. I can remember just graduating from High School. Crazy!

No comments: