Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Car seats

So when I took the kids to see the doctor two weeks ago this Monday she said that they both can go into booster seats. Skyler fits the age, height and weight...she said that Kaylee fits the height and weight. David and I had been playing around with getting them booster seats anyways. Well this weekend Target had both that we wanted on sale for $37 each! How great is that. Skyler's old car seat was expired (yep they have expirations on them) and Kaylee's is going to expire next year. I picked Kaylee's up there is a picture at the bottom and then we are going to get Skyler the other one on Friday. He is so excited. Kaylee did not want to get in hers tonight...but she finally came around. I gave Kaylee's old one to mom since mom needs a new one for the kiddos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyways I missed Ashtyn's Birthday party today. I went in to the hospital for more tests and they are suppose to get back to me tomorrow. I am just so tired of this. I just want and answer!

On an even better note...how great are those Saints!! They won big time today and they did play their heart out. And what about those Rams!! Whoa...the winless teams are finally getting their win. The Rams won under Jim Hazlett (the old Saints coach) this was his first game as being name interm head coach. Sorry since I am married to a football fanatic I know about football and yep I watch it. I do have to say how diappointing this past Saturday for our Missouri Tigers and the LSU Tigers.

Skyler was extremely sleepy tonight. He was ready to go to bed by 6:30..but I told him that he could after his bath. So I gave both of them a bath, got them dressed, brushed their teeth and put them to bed by 7:45. They both were worn out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: