Monday, October 13, 2008

Columbus Day




It was such a quiet day. I am feeling better today. This afternoon Skyler, Kaylee and I went to Wal-Mart and got two big pumpkins to go outside. They are way too high at the pumpkin patch, so I promised that we would get some big ones at Wal-Mart. They each picked out their own and then we set them on the porch outside.

The kids seem to snack a lot lately and be eatting less "meals". But I guess they all go through that stage. But they do snack healthy. Like teddy grahams, gold fish, string cheese, trail mix, animal crackers, grapes, canaloupe and so forth. We don't keep alot of junk food in the house...if we did David would eat it all and I believe the kids should eat healthy. I have candy for the kids that I keep for Halloween. I bought each of them their own little Halloween buckets and am going to fill them with some candy, and then we are going to make cupcakes. But David is dying to get into that candy. And as long as it stays closed there are no worries! LOL.

I am a HUGE fan of Army Wives and to know that there are only two episodes left for the season just bums me out! And I have even got David to watch it. But I also am a fan of Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and Smallville.

I got some fun pictures of Kaylee today...but Skyler is a fight to take any normally. So I didn't get any of him.

No comments: