Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tired. So I had chemo yesterday and still tired from it. The last couple days the kids have been pretty challenging. We put up the tree and Christmas decorations and you would of thought that neither one had seen a Christmas decoration in their life. They were so wound up from seeing them put up. Skyler informed me that we need Christmas lights up outside, and I told him that would require me doing it and it wasn't going to happen this year. David refuses to anything guy-ish at all. He doesn't put anything together or anything manly at all. He can't fix anything or repair anything. Sometimes I feel like I married another girl. I can do all of this myself but yet he can't do any of it. But if I don't put up Christmas lights it doesn't get done.
My friend Michelle is coming in town on Friday. Just her and her daughter Emma. I am excited to see her. I haven't seen her since last summer in 2009. They are staying with us and should prove to be interesting since I am not sure where we are going to put Kaylee and Kaylee is fighting about letting Michelle and Emma sleep in her bedroom. Kaylee has a daybed and it has a trundle underneath. But she doesn't want Michelle or Emma to sleep in her room. So I know I am going to have a battle on my hands.
I also finished the book No Place to Run by Maya Banks. It's the 2nd in her KGI series and the series is simply amazing. Yep they are romance books, and get a bit racy. But the stories are just amazing. The first one is called The Darkest Hour. This one had me crying and just pulled at my heart strings. You could feel the desperation in the characters in her books. I highly recommend either one of these.


No comments: