Thursday, June 17, 2010

Toy Story 3

Photobucket

I have been thinking about taking Skyler and Kaylee to see Toy Story 3. The only draw back is it is in 3D. I really don't want to pay the extra $3 per ticket which is close to $10 with three of us going. I hope they have it playing at the theaters without the 3D.

I am so exhausted. I am use to going to bed after 1 am anymore and when I went to work today I had to be there at 6:15 am. So I just couldn't sleep last night I tossed and turned and finally conked out at about 1:30. So right now I am going on fumes. It's ok, just not what we talked about. They are wanting me to be an opener. And I had told them that I didn't want that responsiblity just to work and go home. I was suppose to work 10:15 to 1:15 during the day or 4:00 to 8:00 at night, and right now it looks like it will be 6:15 to 1:15. So we will see what happens. Also the manager told me to work today and tomorrow 6:15 to 10:15 and then after David brought the kids to be dropped off at 10:15 the girl I was working with said you are scheduled till 1:15, one of the other managers were there and said that I probably didn't get told the schedule had changed. No I hadn't. So I left, I can't afford a babysitter and David had a test he had to take. So right now work is not starting off on the right foot.

My sister is doing better the swelling is going down. She finally got home around 6 last night. But her dentist can not work on her mouth until the swelling is more down. Her face doesn't look to great, but hopefully in a couple days she will feel better.

I saw a preview for Ecllipse and I am going to post it later today. It was really good. Man I am so excited about this movie. Only 13 more days to go.



Also saw a coupon for $8.00 for Remember Me. I will have to post the link. I am going to rent it at Red Box first to see if I like it and if I do I will use the coupon to get it. Not to bad. I think they are normally $15 when a DVD is new so with $8.00 off it should be $7.00 plus tax. Not a bad deal.

Here's the coupon link: http://www.remembermecoupon.com/


Had to add this last video of one of the new ones of Eclipse I think I like this one the best so far!


Photobucket

No comments: