Friday, June 18, 2010

TGIF!

Well I have to say that I have done a pretty good job with keeping up with blogging so far this week. I am going to try to blog at least once a week. I have to say that I am completely exhausted! I just can't get my body to go to sleep at 10 to be up by 5:30. Thank goodness for this week tomorrow is it at getting up at 5:30 in the morning.

So last night I caught up on this show:

Photobucket

I LOVE The Vampire Diaries. I will watch it through the summer and have to say already I can't wait till next season. I don't watch a ton of shows, but on Sunday's I was Drop Dead Diva and Army Wives. I have been hooked on Army Wives since it first began. Then Monday's are One Tree Hill and right now since it's off I am watching the Bachleorette. She let my pick go Jesse from Missouri. But I think it will be between Roberto and Kirk. On Tuesday's during the fall and spring I watch 90210. Nothing on Wednesday's. On Thursday's The Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice. On Friday's it's Smallville and nothing on Saturday. I DVR everything so I may not watch it that day but I do watch it.

The kids are staying at my parents tonight and they are suppose to go on the slip-n-slide. So I had to make sure that I packed their swimsuits, which I was reminded over and over. I had t laugh the other night I asked Skyler how his hair grew so fast and he replied "I'm not sure...but I sure am handsome." Yep! Food spit out of my mouth and I about choked. I didn't not expect him to reply like that.

I hope you have a great Friday and enjoy your weekend.
Photobucket

No comments: