Sunday, June 20, 2010

So today was Father's Day. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. David had to work and then he called right after he got off work and was not to happy that I was making breakfast for dinner. Sorry but we don't have a ton of food in the house so you are just going to have to deal. Then I guess with it being Father's Day he decided that he was going to be a butt. I can't even watch any of my shows. Not a happy camper right now.

On a lighter note. My parents took my grandpa and grandma to see my grandpa's sister. She is not doing too good. She is dying, so they took them to see her one last time and say goodbye. I know this has to be hard for my grandpa. I talked to my dad tonight and he said it was hard to see her like that. She has always been a spunky woman, but she was just not that way today from what he said.

Only 10 more days to go till Eclipse and I am so ready. I found another clip and thought that I would share it and my favorite part is when Jacob asks "Hold up what damn army". Love it!

Have a good nite everyone!



Photobucket

No comments: