Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Remember Me

Photobucket

So I watched Remember Me tonight and I balled. This was such a good movie. One of the best I have seen in awhile. Robert Pattinson did an extremely good job in this. My sister and I were going to go see it in the theaters, but it went out before we could...so she and I are going to watch it on Sunday. I highly recommend watching this movie. Just be prepared with tissues.

Kelley and I are taking the kids swimming on Sunday, so that should be interesting. However, Kaylee may not be going. She has had a bad problem with keeping her hands off stuff in the bathroom the last week. The other night I was reading in the living room and she got out of bed and said she had to go pee. The next thing I know I hear water splashing and I go in there she is pouring water out of the toilet on to her head, so she got in trouble for that. Then the next day she put my lipstick all over her face and broke it. Yesterday she took a whole roll of toilet paper and put it in the toilet and today well she took the shampoo and put it in her and Skyler's hair. I don't know what to do to get her to listen to stay out of the bathroom and keep her hands off stuff. It's very frustrating.

Have a good night!

Photobucket

No comments: