Sunday, November 22, 2009

Update

Besides being extrememly sore, things are going ok. Just a little bruised from the surgery. I have been getting on the internet, and it does escape from things, but then I have a sering pain and come back to reality. I know I have been pushing myself too hard, because David does not want to seem to pick up any slack at all. And it gets sooooo frustrating. I am not suppose to be picking up anything, but yet I am because he always finds an excuse about everything. I thought this time around would be different, but it's not. He had three days off Sunday through Tuesday and did not do any cleaning, his parents just got in today and he has known and the only room that he cleaned up was ours. This is just so frustrating. Once again after surgery I had to finish what was done. I am so sore from it all.

His parents are in until Friday (I think) and his dad, David and Kaylee all went to Wal-Mart to get groceries, some reason Subway did not deposit anyones checks and said they will be there Monday, So I literally had no money for groceries this weekend. Anyways they all went and David said Pepsi had a display set up with just a few 24 packs of pepsi in the front and then a ton of Diet Pepsi behind that. He grabbed a pack of Pepsi, and his dad was crossing it off the list when all of a sudden they heard Kaylee crying. Kaylee was in the cart in the front and she had 4-5 cases of pepsi piled on top of her. David said all of a sudden 10 managers/employees came running over. She has a HUGE goose egg on her head, and David said he held her for awhile and once he let her get down she didn't quite have her balance and she had wanted to go to sleep right after it happened. Wal-mart said that they would pay for the ER visit and everything. So we took her and they said to watch her for the next several days. Wal-Mart said that Pepsi was liable since they build the displays, however my questions is this, if it is in your store don't you have a liablity to your customers to make sure items in your store are safe? I think they are both liable. How hard is it to have an employee check items. I am just really frustrated and my heart just sank when David told me. I just hope that she is ok, because we sure can not take any more bad news right now.

No comments: