Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's been a little while

Wow! I am so bad with keeping up with blogging, but I do have a reasonable excuse. Work!!! I have been working since Monday without a day off and I work tomorrow. Then Monday and Tuesday I am off work and so READY to be! The job is to say the least not what I thought it was, and I can tell you right now I do not want to do this for the rest of my life. I am still *looking* in the mean time and sending my resumes out as well. I was mislead by the company in several ways, and am sticking it out right now, because I really don't have a choice. I knew I should of kept the kids that I was watching at least until I saw how this was going to go. I could still kick myself for that.

Suprisingly Kaylee has done really good and has not cried when I left. The kids are either with David or my parents, when I am not around.

This past week we have watched He's just not that into you and well it wasn't that great. I thought it was going to be really good. But it was kind of boring. We watched Transformers last night, for the first time, and I really liked it. It kept me on the edge of my seat and was entertaining. I want to see the second one now. I also watched the MTV movie awards the other night and I have to say that although I did not like Twilight, I really want to see New Moon. It looks really good.

I am super excited for tomorrow night to roll around because my show is back on! ARMY WIVES season 3 premire at 10/9 central on Lifetime. I so love this show! I have been watching the Bachlorette as well on Monday's...it's pretty interesting to say the least.

No comments: