Thursday, June 11, 2009




I had Monday and Tuesday off, it was nice to have two days off in a row, and on Tuesday the kids and I went to the park. I got some really great shots! Monday we went to my parents house and they played outside with Taylor. I worked Friday and Saturday both 11-4 and then I have Sunday and Monday off, work Tuesday and off Wednesday and then work Thurs through Sat and off Sunday and work Monday and Tuesday. I kind of wish I had two days off in a row though. I know this Sunday we are going to visit my grandma and grandpa. My grandma went to the hospital on Sunday, her pnemonia had not gone away it had gotten worse regardless if she was taking her medicine. So I am hoping she feels better by Sunday. Monday I will probably go down to mom's but not sure on Wednesday.

The kids are still getting use to the idea of staying with David Wed-Friday and on Monday's when I work. I think he lets them get away with more than I do. But I do know for a fact they have not been taking their naps anymore and you can tell.

Up above are some of my faves from the park!

No comments: