Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sick once again....*SIGH*

The kids are not feeling well again. Kaylee is the worst, she is coughing really deep coughs and is very stopped up. She also I think has conjunctivitis. So we went through a couple doses of Tylenol with cough syrup today and tonight. I also loaded her up with Vick's on her chest and neck and back, and then turned on her humidifier. Skyler has either a cold in both eyes or something. He woke up yesterday morning with his left eye red and then this morning his left eye had pretty well cleared up, but his right eye now looks the same. I am hoping we get over this stuff soon. Kaylee gets over her cough and then gets it back a week later. It is just frustrating.

I got the kids Easter outfits yesterday. I got Kaylee's dress from Gymboree and had a 20% coupon to use. Her dress is soooo cute! It's the first Easter dress that I have really liked in a long time. I also got Skyler's shirt from their as well. It is pretty cute as well. I tried them on both of them today and Kaylee loved her dress...but as for Skyler he wanted nothing to do with his shirt.

Tonight since the kids were sleeping I watched High School Musical 3. Yep I know! I am a dork. I watched the first two and I just had to watch the last one. I can think my 8 year old niece for getting me to watch the first two, the last one was all me. But I have to admit I kind of like musicals and dance movies. My husband does not like this fact, but he suffers through half of them if it's the only thing on and I won't change it. I think secretly he likes 'em! :)

I really want to see He Is Just Not That Into You and also the new one with Tom Hanks the sequel to The Di Vinci Code. Now I have not seen the Di Vinci Code, which I plan on watching before I see the sequel. The other weekend I watched Lakeview Terrace and it was really good. But the big one I plan on watching tomorrow night is Nights in Rodanthe.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: