Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So it's official...

I will be having surgery to have my spleen removed. I got the call from my regular doctor today that I will be having the surgery and I have to go in Monday and have some vaccinations done before I have the surgery. I didn't ask then...but later got on the internet and found out that I have to have the vaccinations b/c the spleen fights off infections and once it's removed it hard to fight them off. These will help prevent any infection that I may pick up right after surgery. But from there I am sure I will find out what doctor I will meet with to do my surgery and then go see that doctor and schedule the surgery. At least now I can breathe! I feel like a huge weight is lifted off my shoulders.

I do have to say that I am so excited about Christmas this year! Kaylee is at the age this year that she is getting really excited and so is Skyler. I did tell them this year that they will get a present from daddy and I and then one from each other. Skyler "accidently" stumbled upon his Wall-E. Well not really accidently...but he saw it b/c he was snoping when he wasn't suppose to! I don't think I ever saw a kid come down the stairs so fast and so excited. But he got in trouble since he opened up the closet and tore open the bag. All Kaylee keeps saying she wants is a dollhouse.

No comments: