Saturday, November 29, 2008


Well today I had to go grocery shopping, so I left the kids with mom. I got the groceries and made a few other stops. It always amazes me how crowded everywhere is right after Thanksgiving. I did manage to get some stocking stuffers, wrapping paper, bows, tags and tape. Tomorrow we are going to Columbia. We are taking the kids to see Santa Claus and they are sooooo excited! Now the real question is will Kaylee get up on his lap? I really hope so...but I do have my doubts. Last year the first time the kids saw him she went right up and sat on his lap. But the 2nd time we went back she was crying and didn't dare get up there. So we will see. I am hoping by me telling them that they have to sit on his lap and tell them what they want, that they will.

No comments: