Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Only 2 weeks to go!

Yep Christmas is coming quick! And thankfully all the shopping is done. I am sending out half of the Christmas cards this weekend and the other half next week. They are actually going to be sent like post cards.

Well Monday I went to my doctors and got a pneumonia shot and a flu shot. I guess Pneumonia can be deadly when someone gets their spleen taken out. But my appointment with my surgeon to set up a date for surgery isn't until Jan 14th! Another month! This is just crazy! I am just ready for it all to be over with more than anything! But at least I won't be hurting on Christmas!

Christmas eve we are going to be having at my sister's. We don't usually have Christmas eve dinner or exchange presents if she doesn't have Taylor on it...but I think she is excited this year. She has met a really great guy and he is good to her as well as Taylor.

No comments: