Sunday, December 7, 2008


I can't believe that tomorrow is Monday already! The weekends go by too fast. So Friday I finished up Christmas shopping. But did forget one thing. I will get it this weekend. Just a gift card. I got our Christmas card made and will be sending some out the beginning of this week and then next week. I have to go get some envelopes for them. How do you think it turned out?

We still haven't taken the kids to see Santa yet..we are tomorrow. I have to go get my shots so we are taking them after and yep I will be bringing my camera...so I will have pictures if Kaylee cooperates.

David and I normally don't get each other anything for Christmas but if we were this year I would have every single season of this show on my list:

Photobucket

I LOVE this show! I started watching them on soapnet this summer from the beginning. And I am hooked. I am close to the end of season 3 and should in a couple weeks be on Season 4. I think James Lafferty being on the show helps too! :)

No comments: