Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Aching Breaking Back!!!


That is about all I have to say! I wrapped all the presents tonight and my back is sure feeling it. I am the kind of person who sits on the floor and wraps. But at least it is done! Tonight I ran to Columbia while David stayed with the kids. I had some last minute stuff to get. I got Kaylee some underwear, she pooped on the potty both times today! I was so proud of her so I got both kiddos some underwear for their stocking and I picked up more tape, oh yeah and I had to get the rest of our Christmas cards to mail out tomorrow. Nothing like the last minute...huh? So I picked up some Papa John's and the kids ate more pizza then I have ever seen them eat!

My sister and mom are both sick...so I am not sure we will be doing Christmas eve. And if we have to miss out on it, that is ok...because I don't want the kids being sick on Christmas. All of us are starting to get over our colds. But David is just now getting what I have. He says he feels so bad. And I keep telling him...that is what I told him several days ago how I felt and of course he doesn't remember.

Tomorrow we have to get the video camera out and see if it works. I got it for David a couple Christmas' ago and he has never used it...but I really want to get the kids on film this year. So I am crossing my fingers. I don't have any kids tomorrow so I am pretty happy about that.

I hope each and everyone of you have a very Merry Christmas!

No comments: