Sunday, December 21, 2008

Busy weekend!

Dad brought the kids home around 9:30 yesterday morning. The kids have colds. Kaylee is sneezing and coughing and Skyler is coughing and so am I. But last night Kaylee actually went up to Santa. We got a picture...but my scanner is not working so I can't post it. Skyler sat on Santa's lap in school but wouldn't go with us to see him last night. I just want a pic of them together...but oh well. We went to my Aunts and had dinner and then the kids opened presents. Kaylee was so excited each time that her whole little body was shaking! Skyler was excited as well. He almost took my face off when he came over to show me his new Mack truck from cars that he got. And Kaylee got a baby doll from Aunt Melody and Uncle Bob and kept saying over and over "I love it". It was so cute. They had a good time.

Today we went to my grandma's house like we do every Sunday. They were making homemade vegetable soup (my favorite) and we stayed and each one of us ate a bowl. It was really good. I still have to send out 9 Christmas cards. I am going tomorrow to pick them up from Walmart photo lab and then getting them out in the mail. I am NEVER this late. But money is a big factor this year too. I can't believe that Christmas is only 4 DAYS away! Man this year has just flown by!

No comments: