Monday, November 10, 2008

New Face Lift!

Ashley at SMG made me such a fab new blog! They are just awesome over there! They offer blogs and myspaces for free as well as siggies. I think that I have decided that I am glad that I am taking care of kids. Why you ask, well let me tell ya:
  • I get to wake up in my bed and get up and not have to go outside
  • No starting the car anymore
  • I don't have to get dressed up for work
  • I don't have to get the kids up, dressed and out the door by any certain time
  • I can lounge most of the day

Well those are my reasons anyways! Grandma Mary got the kids a cooking set for Christmas a real one. It is from Bed, Bath and Beyond and it comes with an apron, baking sheet, baking pan, rolling pin, wooden spoon, and cookie cutters. It is miniture sized. So I let the kids play with it today and they had a ball. Kaylee let me take pictures of her with it...but Skyler let me get a couple regular pics. I can't believe that Christmas is only 6 weeks and 3 days away.

We have to buy a new tree this year. Ours last year had it. So I am going to get a cheap one from Wal-Mart this year and then next year I am going to invest in a tree. I am only going to decorate our outside door for Christmas this year. It is way to cold to hang lights and stuff. So I will have pre-lit garland around the door.

Still no word on my test results. Hopefully I will hear something in the next couple of days. They ran the blood tests just to confirm that I will have to have my spleen out. Thanksgiving week will be a short one for me...so I am hoping that they do it then.

No comments: