Monday, November 3, 2008

A little bit to blog about...

Well that is to say the least! First let me start with yesterday. And extra hour of sleep cut short by Kaylee. On the weekends she will wake up at 7:30, well yesterday she was up at 6:45 (which old time is 7:45). But Aunt Kelley took the kids with her and she had them from about 11 to 4:30 and it was so quiet around her, oh man it was nice. But I had to clean up. The in-laws are coming up this Thursday so that means extra cleaning. I am taking care of everything except the laundry room and our bedroom. I told David that is his areas to attend to. He had three days off last week and didn't do a thing, and I told him that I was not doing it all this time around. But yesterday was relaxing...that is until the kids came back and as soon as they are back, you know it! LOL

Also I was excited to find Kaylee's doll house that I wanted to get her. ToysRUs has been sold out of it for awhile. And by luck they only had ONE on the shelf and I snatched it up today! The dollhouse was originally $80, but on sale for $70 and then I had a 20% off coupon so I got it for $56! A super deal if I do say so! Then I got the free gift set of the parents to go with it and on top of that I got her two sets to go with it and since I spent $75 I got a free $10 gift card! Whoo-hoo! But I was really starting to worry that I wasn't going to find it. Every where has been sold out of it for awhile now.

So now for even bigger news! They figured out why I am losing blood. I have spherocytosis. And I was born with it. It is inheritated. So my parents and sister need to go get checked out. But on the down side of this...my spleen is going to be removed. So this means surgery for me once again! I am really starting to hate hospitals. I am not sure when I will have the surgery but I would say the next month to month and a half. So Christmas may not be too exciting around here. They did another test that will confirm that I do have this and then I will go see another doctor that will remove my spleen.

No comments: