Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The In-Laws are coming tomorrow!


Well Richard and Mary will be here tomorrow and of course the house is not totally cleaned. David always waits till the last minute. My tasks are done except putting the sheets that are washing on the bed. I hope the visit goes nicely. I have a bad cold which I can thank to this weather, Kaylee has it as well. And poor little Kinlea has it and so does Kailynn.


Well I got a call from my dr yesterday and the lab that my blood went to didn't freeze it, so Friday I have to go and get more blood drawn. I don't think anymore blood can come out of me! I had 5 tubes that that lab wasted and now 5 more have to come out.


Yesterday was I think the worst day ever! And I am not just saying that. It's one of those days when you finally realize either something is going to have to give, or your world is going to break apart. And now I can say with a sigh of relief it's going to get better from here.


Well Sunday the season finale of Army Wives was on. I must say that I am bummed out! It is by far my favorite show...but I didn't like the ending.

No comments: