Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a normal Sunday...

Today wasn't too bad weather wise. It was 46 and nice for a change. Kaylee and I went to Columbia today. Target had just put her Fancy Nancy doll on sale that I got Friday so I went back to get the difference. And also they had another thing that I wanted to get for her for Christmas...but she doesn't know it was for her. Then we headed over to Toysrus and found another piece to her dollhouse that we have been looking for. We also headed over to Kohls to get a few things. We found something else for Kinlea...so we took the other gift for her back and got these. They are too cute!

Skyler was with Grandma Susie this morning...so we went over to my grandma's house to pick him up. She gave me money to get him something from her for Christmas as well as Kaylee. So I think I am going to get the Lightning Storm and a tinkerbell doll and let her give those to them for Christmas. I think I was bah-humbug about Christmas...but am now starting to get into the spirit. I like shopping if not a lot of people are around. I think the day after Thanksgiving that morning...it will be fine. I remember going a couple of years ago and getting in and getting out. I think once 6-7 hits that is when a lot more people will be out. I figured the last gift that Kaylee is going to get so that is a plus! By the end of the first weekend in December it should all be done! The only thing that I don't like is wrapping the gifts!

This week is going to be out of wack for me. It's a short week...but not really.

No comments: