Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's beginning to feel like winter




Man is it ever cold! And it got cold quick! I was looking at the black friday ads online and I saw somethings that I want to get...but don't know if I will be able to! I know that I don't have Kinlea on Friday...but not sure about Kailynn or the other two boys. However, if I do David gets off at 6 in the morning...so he should be home to watch Kailynn and if I make it to Columbia and back I will be back by the time the boys get here. I will just have to let everyone know. At Toys R Us, who open at 5 am, they have the Lightning Storm that Skyler wants for $15! That saves me $15. Then Target doesn't open until 6 am but they have leapster games on sale for $15 each. This is a huge savings of $10/game! So I will be going to get that stuff for sure! I think I will ask mom and dad to keep the kids Thursday evening. Also Wal-Mart has a Crayola Glow Station for $15 and it saves $10. Skyler saw that and said that he wanted it. But I figure both kiddos can use it/share it!

I finally found Kaylee's Fancy Nancy doll. So I am very happy about that! Today we stayed in and I took some more pics of the kids. I hurt my wrist and it is swollen. I am not sure what I did to it. Kaylee got a new hat, it is a kitty cat hat and it's too cute as you can see in the pics! She wears it non-stop. I was going to get a penguin one for Skyler, but they didn't have his size.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: