Saturday, November 15, 2008

A full Saturday!







I for one have realized why I get my shopping done BEFORE Thanksgiving. Today was such an awesome answer that I was wondering about a few days ago. I have always gotten my shopping done before thanksgiving and asked myself why...why not wait...well I found out. It is 6 weeks from Chistmas and a little less than two weeks away from Thanksgiving...I was in the mall today and I have never felt so much like a sardine in my life! And it's only going to get worse. So I asked my dad today what he wanted for Christmas and he said he wasn't sure...I gave him a deadline (or I will let Skyler pick out something for him) of 11/21/08. I completed the tasks of getting Trey's, Kailynn's and Kinlea's done today as well as mom's. Woo-hoo! Only a few more for Skyler and Kaylee, Dad and then the two picks from my moms side of the family. Now don't get me wrong I love the holiday's but I hate how packed and how crazy people act in the stores! I will be having our Christmas card done this year. I am not going to get the kids pictures taken, but have someone make me a Christmas card from the pictures that I take. And the wonderful thing is I know exactly what I am looking for...just to find someone to do it.






I took some super cute pictures of the kids today, and they might be a possiblity to use the pictures.

No comments: