Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cooking with the kids











So there is going to be two posts tonight...got to catch up! Yesterday with all the kids I made cupcakes. Needless to say it was quite interesting! Skyler wanted to do the eggs and I told him no. I didn't want egg shells in the mix. But they each got to put some of the water and vegetable oil into the mix along with the candies that went into it. And then I put the frosting on top of the cupcakes and had them spread it on it...probably wasn't my brightest idea! And then the put the sprinkles on top of them. They all were very proud of themselves. Skyler had fun at preschool and did well at the nursing home. He came home with quite a bit of candy from school, and then Kailynn and Kinlea brought candy as well here. Up above are pictures of everyone before we started, Skyler and Kaylee helping stirring the mix and then the finished product of what we made! My dad came by yesterday and was such a life saver and picked up my new license plates for me! And he had to laugh when he came back...all the kids were on the chairs with their eyes wide open watching everything. We had a good time yesterday.

No comments: