Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!


I doubt that I will be on here tomorrow so for everyone I want to wish you a:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I can't believe that October is over! Today I made Rice Krispy Treats with Skyler, Kaylee and Kailynn. They had fun. I let Kaylee open the butter and put it into the pan and then I had each kid put a cup of marshmellows into the pan. We watched it "smelt" as Kaylee said. But I had to remind them at least 100 times to keep their hands away from the stove. I had chairs pulled up close so they could help and watch. It was so funny....once they got to taste their masterpiece they were like "yummmmmm". We also made witch hats that they can wear. It was really cute.

Tomorrow we are making cupcakes and decorating pumpkins. Skyler has his halloween party tomorrow at preschool. They are going to a nursing home to dance and sing for the elderly...and daddy is going with him (in case he is nervous), they are going to dance and sing in their costumes. Then they will go back to school and pass out treats to each other. I can just tell tomorrow is going to be a SUGAR HIGH kinda day! In the process of all this I have to get my new license plate for my car. My car is due for renewal this month and yes I always wait till the last day for this. I am excited to take the kids out tomorrow. It was so funny I asked Kaylee in the car last night after we left Wal-Mart what she is suppose to say and she said "trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat, if you don't I don't care I pull your underwear down". I was laughing. I taught that to Skyler about 2 months ago and he has been singing it lately. But I told her to just say Trick or Treat.

But I hope all have a safe and Happy Halloween! And I will be back this weekend to post pictures! But in the mean time I just love that picture at top, has to be one of my favorites of them!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: