Thursday, October 23, 2008







It is def. getting colder and colder! I am so ready for the weekend!
Kelley and I and probably Kaylee will be heading to the lake this weekend to do some shopping.
I wish there was an outlet like the lakes closer to us.

I am looking forward to Halloween more and more! The kids are really getting excited.
We are going to make cupcakes next Friday and it should be fun. I had Skyler, Kaylee and Kailynn filling the buckets with me today for candy for them next Friday...and it was pretty fun. Although they wanted it now...but I told them they had to wait.

Oh the excitement for the day! Kaylee normally goes in her room to do number 2, and so she went in there and said she was going to (can't for the life get her to do it on the potty). So 5 mins went by and I was like let me go check on her...

And what to my wondering eyes did appear...but a little girl and her legs, hands and arms covered in number 2!!! So needless to say I spent 20 minutes cleaning up her. She had taken off her pants and also got it on her socks. She has not done this in about 6 months or so.

But on a lighter note I got some cute pictures of the kids tonight. I was taking these around 5 and it's getting dark here quicker and quicker...not liking that.

No comments: